5.02.2010

Black florals & the sweet tunes of She & Him



I have a confession to make: I think I have a thing for black florals. I was unaware of this fact until today, when I realized that I had bought these very two items within a week's time. I found the adorable dress (left) today at Portland's Ipnosi on Northwest 23rd, and I just loved the shape of it, with the sweetheart neckline and gathers, too cute! Coincidentally, I just ordered the romper on the right from Kohls after seeing it on this post from the Cheap Chica's blog. Luckily I think neither of them will get neglected this summer. Now I just need some espadrille wedges and those round sunglasses I've been lusting after. 

I also noticed as I was writing this that the songs currently coming from my iTunes are an oddly perfect match for these summery florals. If you haven't heard She & Him, a folksy duo from M. Ward and Zooey Deschanel, you are in for a treat. Their songs sound like a perfect little picnic on a bright, sunshine-y day. No, really. They are that cute. I can't wait to see their set and twirl around (in my black florals, no less) like a 5-year-old at Sasquatch in a few weeks! 

xoxo




No comments: