5.11.2010

Clogs


I have seen this trend in bits and pieces for a couple years now, but it seems to really be catching on now, most likely because sky-high clogs were all over the S/S Chanel runway this year. A lot of people are skeptical, but I'm pretty much convinced. How cute is this casual-but-put-together look by Maria Confer (one of my favorite bloggers) over at Lulu Letty?


I also love the contrast of the sweet ruffles and those chunky, definitely Chanel-inspired, heeled clogs by Lookbooker Iris from Fashion Zen


 

In my fantasy fashion life as a famous magazine editor, I would be wearing these killer Prada clogs (left) or this quirky Marc by Marc Jacobs pair (right). Both are available at Saks

But...since I am not a famous magazine editor (yet), and I am almost 5'10" as it is, I think these Swedish Hasbeen clogs would probably be a more realistic option. They are so cute and classic looking, and I love that nude color for summer. If only the price was in my shoe budget! Humph!
 
The peep-toe high ($156) and the covered high ($187) are both available at Swedishhasbeens.com

xoxo

1 comment:

Dylana Suarez said...

Love the look with the sweet dress!

colormenana.blogspot.com