5.15.2010

Easy spring








5.15.10
Tank: Old Navy, Shorts: DIY Vintage, Scarf: Nordstrom Rack

The weather in Portland finally decided to get on board with Spring in the last week. And it has been beautiful! Today it was 75 and sunny, which I consider to be just about perfect weather. Yay! Our downtown apartment/duplex has a great roof deck that could not be better for sunbathing. I'm trying to get a little color (not an easy feat for me) before Sasquatch so I won't fry when I forget to reapply my sunscreen while running around the festival grounds. 

My camera has been failing me a bit in dark lighting (grainy, ugh), so I'm really excited to get an upgraded DSLR for graduation. The trouble will be deciding which one to get!

2 comments:

Lauretha Sudjono said...

i love your shawl so much. <33333333333

Sarah said...

the dip-dye scarf is perfect! I've been on the hunt for something like this- love it! xx