5.30.2011

Color, color, and more color.





Old Navy red jeans, F21 cardigan and scarf, H&M gold flats.

Ruh oh. I've been a bad blogger again. Sometimes life just takes over! :) I've had a busy couple weeks with friends and also some family visiting from the east coast so while I did have some time to take some outfit photos, I've been too swamped to actually put any up until now. I have a few in the holding bin right now, but this is one of my favorites from last week so I wanted to post it asap. I stumbled upon this colorful scarf on an aimless trip to Forever 21 and had to get it. Not only is the print great, but the fabric is perfect for a lightweight scarf. Yay! I kind of forgot about these red jeans for a while, but resurrected them recently in a moment of outfit boredom. They are one of my favorite comfortable fits and they always make me feel more energized. 

I have yet to find the perfect formula to keeping this blog going consistently and still maintaining a social life, but I'm working on it. It's also foiled my gym schedule a bit so must get back on that. I'm signing off for now to make some dinner, watch The Bachelorette (guilty pleasure) and perhaps have a glass of wine. Typical night at home. :)

xoxo

Kelly

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love that scarf kelly!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Anonymous said...

love the scarf! can you wear some circle scarfs with this outfit too?