6.30.2011

Summertime = skirts and clogs








F21 skirt and hat, Sway top, Target clog heels.

Wore this on a little jaunt out with a friend for some shopping and sushi on Sunday. Yum yum. I might have stopped at DSW and picked up two pairs of shoes that I will show you later. Oops! Seems like all I want to buy lately is shoes, shoes, and more shoes. Speaking of shoes, I have been coveting Swedish Hasbeens for years now, so I was pretty darn excited when I found these clog heels at Target for ohhhhh...25 dollars. Not a bad shopping find, if I do say so myself. Anyway, it's finally acting like summer around here so that means it's time to break out all my skirts, dresses, and other flouncy things. I need to curl my hair more often because this was lazy second day hair (shhhh...) and it still looks pretty good. That extra 10 minutes in the morning is a struggle, though. To say the least. 

xoxo

Kelly

1 comment:

Unknown said...

your top is so pretty and i love the necklace!