6.23.2011

To San Francisco and back


 The best salad I have ever eaten from Cafe Intermezzo on Telegraph in Berkeley. YUM. 



 New shoes!

 Lots of wind (and sunshine) at Stinson beach.






 Lovely friend Whitney right after she found out she was accepted into nursing school. :)

 Drinks on top of The Claremont to celebrate, of course. 

Florence + The Machine at the Greek Theater in Berkeley = icing on the already-wonderful vacation cake. 

So...I haven't posted in a few weeks, but I'm blaming it on my wonderful little vacation to the Bay Area. My friend from college Jenna and I have gone to the Sasquatch! music festival three years in a row so our plan was to finally meet up again (she lives in Berkeley with her fam) for the festival this year. Unfortunately the lineup wasn't all that we had hoped, so I had to figure out a way to make a reunion possible. The Florence + The Machine tour was the perfect excuse to go to the bay for a visit! I took a few days off of work and flew down to where the sun was actually shining. I spent three days in the city and three bumming around Berkeley, and had a wonderful time. I've actually traveled a fair amount this year, but it always feels nice to get away for a few days. Especially since we haven't exactly been having summer weather here in Portland. I do have a few outfit posts from the trip, but first I will give you a little taste of the other fun things that went on. I won't blab too much, but it was great to see my California friends! I miss them bunches and secretly wish they would all move to Portland. Even so, it's nice to be back at home...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

im dying over that salad!!

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons