8.22.2011

Evening at the fair


F21 dress, Boy Scouts of America button down, thrifted boots

These photos were taken at a fun night at the local fair a couple weeks ago. My boyfriend is a photographer as well and wanted to get some cool night photos of the rides, etc. It was a beautiful night and while the crowd at the fair was full of annoying teenagers, it was still fun to run around looking at all the games and lights. I patiently waited for Brendan to finish photographing and finally got my reward: a big Elephant Ear! If you don't know what that is, it's a delicious pancake of thin dough that's fried and covered with cinnamon and sugar. Apparently it's an Oregon thing? I think they might have invented it at the zoo here. Either way, I was a happy camper after I got my Elephant Ear. :)

xoxo

Kelly

#nowplaying - The Head & The Heart "Lost in my Mind"

7 comments:

Gray Skies said...

I pretty much love everything about this post! Those photos of the fair are fantastic, and I love your outfit. I especially love that you're wearing a Boy Scout shirt :) I just bought some Boy Scout shorts at Goodwill today!

Unknown said...

i love carnivals!! and your jacket is amazing :)

<3 steffy
Steffys Pros and Cons

Gela said...

awww these photos make me want to go to a fair w/ my boyfriend! but we don't have a lot of them over here, unfortunately.


Gela
boat ride through the sky

Gela said...

btw, i love your photos & your simple, laid-back style. following you now. :)


Gela
boat ride through the sky

Mallory said...

These photos are so pretty, I love Ferris wheels. I love how you layered feminine and utilitarian :)

btw we are doing a jewelry giveaway!

Mallory
whitwatwear

Anonymous said...

What beautiful shots of the fairground! I love the atmosphere and life that comes out of these photos!


Lots of love from Sydney,

x Kel

talking all things French

islabell said...

these photos are amazing (again). i love the layering you got going on with that shirt!
x